My brother in christ, Matt McLean, joins for a jaunty-ass personal episode about society's preventative answer to the war on drugs: DARE! Cops certainly did not get this one right, despite receiving an insane amount of funding. Like bonkers. This loosey goosey episode was so fun to record, and if you like drugs, alcohol, and violence, this episode is for you! Stream Matt's music and follow @bustedbizbureau if you're so inclined. :) KISSES!
2. DARE takes substance abuse message into classrooms, Mureena Naseer, Journal and Courier, 1999
3. DARE to succeed, Myra Jones, The Bradenton Herald, 2000
4. DARE officers guide our youth, Joe Mazurek, Ravalli Republic, 1996
5. Program DARES youth to resist drugs and violence, Sheryald Cubrey, The Marshall News, 1996
7. DARE Scare: Turning Children Into Informants?, James Bovard, 1994, Washington Post
8. A brief history of DARE, the anti-drug program Jeff Sessions wants to revive, Christopher Ingramsen, Washington Post 2017,